A very big thank-you to Kristin Barton from http://letlifeinpractices.wordpress.com for nominating me for this award! I feel so grateful to have networked with so many like-minded people in the past few months since I created truthlets & thoughtbits. I humbly accept and will happily share the blogging love!
Here are the rules for this award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and include a link back to their blog
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award to 7 nominees
7 Things about Myself
- One day I will be a master gardener and grow most of my food
- I am married to my high school sweetheart, who is well on his way to becoming a Doctor of Chiropractic
- I have two cats: Randy & Midget, and two degus: Daisy & Heaven
- I have a Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education
- I am writing a science-fiction novel and am hoping to publish next year
- Though I try to eat organic, whole foods most of the time, if you put a donut in front of me, it will be gone in about 30 seconds
- I am an aspiring yogini and am determined to be able to do this one day… I have a very LONG way to go!
Though it is very difficult to choose just 7, I would like to pass down the nominations to these Very Inspiring Blogs that I have been lucky enough to discover:
Keep blogging, keep inspiring and spread the love!